View Full Version : HELP cassiopeia e-200 windows mobile installation

toly
06-25-2006, 12:28 AM
i have a Casiopeia e-200 Pocket Pc and i need to reinstall a diferent Windows mobile version in another language.Is that possible and how?What kind of hardware do i need.Please advice me with all technical information you can spare.i will offer feedback on my progress.thank you!

Cybrid
06-25-2006, 07:05 PM
i have a Casiopeia e-200 Pocket Pc and i need to reinstall a diferent Windows mobile version in another language.Is that possible and how?What kind of hardware do i need.Please advice me with all technical information you can spare.i will offer feedback on my progress.thank you! Theoretically possible but extrememly difficult.

Basically, the OS is embedded into "Flash ROM" a semi permanent re-writable chip. What you would need is a ROM image for the E-200 in the language of choice and hope that the E-200 supports SD ROM upgrades.

A google didn't find anything, so.....I don't think you can.

toly
06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
What if i had another exact same type of casopeia e-200 but with windows in english. could i get the image from that one and some how paste it into the other pocket pc's ROM? if yes please help me with some details.
What about the GPS program Tomtom or, I-GO specialy.can i install them on a E-200?
Thank you for your help.bye