View Full Version : **Winmobile Developer required to work in Dublin**

gillhud
06-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi, I am a recruiter looking to find experienced Winmobile Developers to work with my high profile client in Dublin. If you know of anyone, please contact me as this is a great opportunity

Jason Dunn
06-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Your post has been moved to the announcement forum since it is of a commercial nature. Your duplicate post has been deleted - multiple postings are not permitted in our forums.

- Site Admin

surur
06-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Win Mobile, high profile, Dublin...

Palm Opens European Smartphone R&D Centre

DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 28, 2005-- Company's European Engineering Centre Opens in Dublin to Accelerate Delivery of Next-generation Smartphones

Ed Colligan, president and chief executive officer of Palm, Inc. (Nasdaq:PALM), and Micheal Martin TD, Ireland's minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, today announced that Palm, a leader in mobile computing and a leading provider of smartphones, has opened a Research and Development Centre at Swords, Co. Dublin, with the support of IDA Ireland (Industrial Development Agency). The centre will develop custom software applications for Palm(R) Treo(TM) smartphones for the mobile operators in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The centre is located at Airside Business Park in Swords, alongside Palm's existing European Operations and Supply Chain Group, which has been based in Ireland since 1999.
http://www.palm.com/us/company/pr/news_feed_story.epl?reqid=774792

Surur