View Full Version : freeskytv - ha !

cassie
06-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Hello - I am new here but I wanted to warn everyone about a complete rip-off occuring on this Streaming TV lark....there is a company out there called freeskytv who have a neat looking web-site that only asks $9.95 for a lifetime subscription to free streaming tv that will allow you to watch pretty much anything including the Footie. Well we paid and got nothing more than we found by doing a Google for free streams ourselves and when we asked what was going on the helpdesk became abusive and said they would bring legal action against us ???!!

I have thought, since a pretty heated corresapondence, that maybe we missed something because we aren't exactly the most computer savvy folks but when I gave the link details to a friend we discovered she could get for free what we paid for ! Try it if you like and tell me the deal. I am completely pissed off that people like this get away with this kind of scam, guy can't even speak english properly once you get past his impressive and literate looking promotional 'hook you in' page. So any correspondence quickly loses all meaning as he just reverts to abuse and confusing english.

www.freeskytv.info/thankstv.htm

Paypal don't seem to be much help. Altho the money becomes irrelevant it just pisses me off on principle that some rich dishonest idiot out there is pulling this scam on a whole bunch of people like us who will just write it off. Is there a Watchdog body one can report it to ?

Thanks

Cassie