View Full Version : WindowsMediaBookmarking&FastForwarding

prinsb
06-13-2006, 06:21 PM
After pausing a large (90 min lecture) mp3 file and/or when dragging slide bar to a certain start point, Windows Media for PPC 8.5 refuses to play. forces a start at the begining. Pocket Divx, on same file, will allow a "slide bar start" up to about 20% into the file length. Same problem with PocketMusic. Short of splitting the MP3 file to smaller segements is there a MP3 player for pocket PC out there that can perform this function properly?
Appreciate any/all help.
thx
bn

hamishmacdonald
06-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Resco Audio Recorder works nicely for me. I've worked in it before from long speeches in MP3 format.

(www.resco.net)

prinsb
06-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Hamish,
Thanks so much. God bless the scottish. Loaded and tried it and it certainly is "best of the bunch" so far. However, it does not appear to have a "slide bar" to FF to a certain spot. I have a 90 min lecture. I listened to first 26 mins. To FF to that spot takes about 4 mins. Tried sliding the "progress bar" but it does not appear to be interactive? Looked thru settings to see if there was an option but no luck? Can I impose on you for additional assistance?
Thanks
Ben