View Full Version : 2003 Today Screen Scrolling

chameleo78
06-09-2006, 02:00 AM
I had a WM5 device for about a month, now I'm back to my iPAQ 4350. I got real used to being able to scroll to each section on the today screen with WM5. Is there a program that will allow me to do this on my PPC2003? I'm also looking for a plugin that will allow me to place icons on the today screen and select them. I'm using tdLaunch right now; it's nice but stylus only. As far as the scrolling thing is conserned I'd like to stay away from things like the old dashboard. I like the today screen the way it is, just need a way to navigate without the stylus. Thanks for the help.

Don't Panic!
06-09-2006, 02:20 AM
Try tapping the screen within a plugin without hitting an icon then using the d-pad to navigate.

HTH

Menneisyys
06-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Welcome to PPCT :)

Unfortunately, D-pad-based Today screen/item navigation was only introduced in WM2003SE and is, therefore, not available on your WM2003 device.

Dunno if WAD, the complete Today screen (and Start menu) replacement allows for this, though - you may want to give it a try (if you can live with its shortcomings).

Nurhisham Hussein
06-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Dunno if WAD, the complete Today screen (and Start menu) replacement allows for this, though - you may want to give it a try (if you can live with its shortcomings).

I just tried - it doesn't.