but, sailing on the net I've found this program:
Wondershare Pocket DVD Studio
and I've done easy my work

I think that's right to share my little discovery

http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/pocket-dvd-studio.html

good work...

Don't Panic!
06-05-2006, 04:20 PM
That's a nice one zhan but it's been out for a good long while. Take a look at fairuse (http://www.fairusewizard.com/) another ripper program which while not secifically for Pocket PCs has been another very easy DVD ripping tool in the PPC community.

Constant Caffeine
06-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I really like CloneDVD mobile and I have not had any problems with it, yet. :D

Guest979
06-10-2006, 02:24 AM
I am a moderator on two other forums (but not this one). I believe this thread to be a third instance of a scam that was attempted on both of the forums I moderate.

Basically, I noticed that a user with only 1-3 posts appeared on each of the two boards, with all of that user's posts being praise for Pocket DVD Studio. Well, lo and behold, with moderator access I was able to discover that the e-mail address of this "user" ended with @wondershare.com. It was the exact same address at both sites.

Since both the sites I moderate, and this one as well, use e-mail verification, I think this person must really own an e-mail address on WonderShare's domain, indicating that he almost certainly works for the company, since I don't think they provide e-mail to anyone else.

It's up to PPCT's administrators to decide what to do with this iteration, but on one of my sites, I'm working on a FAQ about ripping DVDs, and I will be excluding Pocket DVD Studio from consideration due to this repeated fraudulent and deceptive marketing.

Constant Caffeine
06-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure I would call it a scam. Maybe one could call it a commerical post?

They must be hard up for money and their sofware business is not doing as well as they thought.

I'm not sure what the mod gods will say. Stay tuned I guess.

Guest979
06-10-2006, 04:02 PM
A commercial post would be something like, "Hello, please try my program..."

The reason I think this is clearly fraud is that the poster is obviously and intentionally trying to deceive readers into thinking he is an impartial customer.

Darius Wey
06-10-2006, 06:04 PM
It's up to PPCT's administrators to decide what to do with this iteration...

Moved to Announcements.

A commercial post would be something like, "Hello, please try my program..."

And yes, it would be nice if the original poster was a little more upfront about where this application came from.

Guest979
06-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Moved to Announcements.

Ah, OK. I thought the thread had been wiped for a while there! :)

So are you confirming that this is once again from an @wondershare.com e-mail address? I can't check here, of course, and, in the unbelievably unlikely event that this really is just some other dude who really likes the program, I would feel bad. 8O

Darius Wey
06-12-2006, 09:46 AM
So are you confirming that this is once again from an @wondershare.com e-mail address?

I can't disclose any e-mail address details to maintain the privacy of the user. What I can mention, though, is that this thread belongs in the Announcements forum. I'll let you play with the puzzle pieces from here. It's not hard. ;)