View Full Version : Omega One Beta Testers needed !

kinmont
06-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Omega One Beta Testers needed !

Head on over to the forums at wormholecreations to find out more!

click on the to go to Wormhole Creations

www.wormholecreations.com

SteveHoward999
06-05-2006, 02:46 AM
I see no link "go to wormhole creations" ...

What exactly are you beta testing?

kumarsps
06-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Whatever it is, take me in - beta testing :)

Edgar_
06-05-2006, 04:56 AM
1-Calc from the looks of it. http://www.wormholecreations.com.au/wc/megabbs/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=62

I am done with these people. They haven't fixed the bugs, slow downs and problems with current versions and they are looking at new versions? For which they will charge you more? Just browse through their forums. Most of the posts with problems are never answered.

As to calcs - plenty of solid free ones

angler
06-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Wormholecreations is not Omega One's forum. Omega One does not maintain any forum itself.

There are many posts in the forum without any response from Omega One except the 1-Calc. There almost instant response to one beta tester simply because there will be a new version to lauch. Battery Pack and Journal Bar seemed having won much market share in the past. I won't buy any more software from Omega One for lack of improvement and response toward comment.

Edgar_
06-05-2006, 02:45 PM
For a while you would find them on these forums consistently, and they used to tell people to come there. Just like CTitanic is on the tweaks forum. In fact I found out about the forums on wormhole from Omega One quite a while ago.

Its moot anyways - They don't respond in any way - If you follow their support page, and email them, the only response you will get is From Anton on his product they resell.