View Full Version : Krusell case for Cingular 8125 (K-Jam Compatible?)

WeldingRod
06-04-2006, 01:54 AM
http://sfplanet.com/product/75251

I'm about the purchase the above case, it's actually for an Imate K-Jam...

Big mistake? Better recommendations?

I travel alot and usually destroy everything, (especially since I can't find anybody that provides phone insurance), I really want to protect this phone. ( cingular 8125)

I see this case will protect the screen, and still allow access to the screen, and keyboard, camera, etc, without having to remove the phone completely from the case.

Thanks for any recommendations,

Don

Sven Johannsen
06-04-2006, 05:15 AM
SENA makes a pretty good one too. Same issue, you have to remove it to use the keyboard.

WeldingRod
06-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Well looks like the Krusell case I picked out is nice quality based on other comments I read.

It does allow use of the keyboard "without" removal from the case.

They offer two cases, one of them does not have the screen flip over cover, making the phone quicker to retrieve, but a little less protection. Some are using that case with clear screen protectors, but I'm going to use both the flip down cover, and clear screen covers. (just knowing how I am).

Next on the hunt for:

-clear screen protectors
-GPS Bluetooth mouse
(Demo GPS software to try, maybe TOMTOM)
-Bluetooth headset with voicedial from the headset (8125 compatibility)

johnnymapson
06-16-2006, 03:28 PM
I have a different krussel case for my 8125 and really like the quality of the leather. The holes don't really line up but it's just a slip out case anyway. I have the screen protectors from ppctechs and REALLY like them, they help a lot with the glare and the protection is great.