View Full Version : Pricegrabber MiniSD Card Low Price Search of the Week

Jason Dunn
05-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Here's a list of various miniSD cards listed in Pricegrabber's database, and the lowest price on each model. Clicking through to the vendor selling the product helps support this site, so if you're interested in learning more about the product, click. Here are the five most popular miniSD cards and their prices according to Pricegrabber searches:<br /><script src="http://www.thoughtsmedia.com/feeds/js/pricegrabber.php?items=5&kw=miniSD"></script><br />You can browse the <a href="http://thoughtsmedia.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=152/form_keyword=minisd/rd=1/popup1%5B%5D=49:105">miniSD card category</a> to look for more deals.

Picasosz
05-16-2006, 08:33 PM
0X Dou you guys check the links that you post or do you just throw them up there and hope they work?

Darius Wey
05-17-2006, 04:56 AM
0X Dou you guys check the links that you post or do you just throw them up there and hope they work?

They're automated and they usually do work, though something must have broken this time round.

Either way, thanks for letting us know. We'll try to get it fixed ASAP.

DavidHorn
05-17-2006, 11:05 AM
So is MiniSD now cheaper than ordinary SD? The price changes so much on flash memory I never know where I am! Currently looking for a nice, cheap 2GB SD card.

Jason Dunn
05-17-2006, 04:56 PM

Pricegrabber changed something on their back-end about a week ago and it completely screwed up our system. :-( I've already contacted them about it and am waiting to hear back on what they did...

ikesler
05-17-2006, 05:09 PM
I paid like 100 bucks for a mini sd 1 gb last fall... wow....

Jon Westfall
05-17-2006, 05:10 PM
So is MiniSD now cheaper than ordinary SD? The price changes so much on flash memory I never know where I am! Currently looking for a nice, cheap 2GB SD card.

I'm amazed at how much MiniSD has come down in price. Grabbing a 2 GB card for around $60 really floors me when I consider that 1 1/2 year ago I was buying a 512 MB SD card for that price! 2 GB really is all it's cracked up to be on a Pocket PC!

Jason Dunn
05-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Ok, the links are now working - Fabrizio worked his magic and got around the error Pricegrabber was causing. Our featured product link on the home page still doesn't work though, they need to change something on their end...