View Full Version : page not found

jerrynys
05-01-2006, 03:19 PM
when i connected to internet by using my iPAQ then i try to find some page.problem is i recieve page not found this error.beside this,some page me can go.what happen and why like that?can any one help me..thank..

Janak Parekh
05-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Can you access any page? How are you connecting to the Internet? Please give us more details.

--janak

jerrynys
05-02-2006, 10:16 AM
oops.i m so sorry forget to tell you.me connect throught wireless or bluetooth.page?very weird is those page all is me before can go 1.then other cannot.example sonyericsson,friendster and so on.

Nurhisham Hussein
05-02-2006, 05:17 PM
jerry, you're not making a whole lot of sense. Not a lot of people on this forum can understand Malaysian English :lol: Please give more details:

1. What device are you using?
2. Which OS does it have?
3. How are you attempting to connect to the internet? -via Activesync USB (and which version of AS)? -via wireless to PC? -via wireless to router?
4. Are you connecting from home or office? Are there any special network configurations you have e.g. proxies?
5. What steps have you taken to try and connect? Which browser are you using? Are you setting up the connection manually or just via the browser?

jerrynys
05-03-2006, 03:57 PM
i'm so sorry about this.because my english very weak.sorry.
first me connect by my wireless router.
model is iPAQ h4150.
then i saw connect from home or office.can tell me what is the different of this 2?
me use 192.168.1.1 proxy.
me setting up connection automatic.
the browser i no understand what u mean.sorry about this.
i'm so sorry because always giv problem to all of u.sorry.........

Nurhisham Hussein
05-03-2006, 05:54 PM
then i saw connect from home or office.can tell me what is the different of this 2?

Because a lot of office networks sit behind proxy servers.

me use 192.168.1.1 proxy.

There's your trouble right there - you need to input that proxy information (and user name and password) into the network configuration on your PDA for it to connect.

1. On your PDA, click Start Menu->Settings->Connections tab->Connections

2. At this stage, my memory is a bit hazy as to the exact pages in WM2003, but there should be an option to manually configure your network settings. There will be a page with two drop down boxes, the first establishes Internet connections, the second the Work connection.

3. Under the Work connection (by default it's called "My Work Network"), click Edit->Proxy Settings tab.

4. Check the box that says "This network connects to the internet".

5. Check the box that says "This network uses a proxy server...".

6. Enter the IP of your proxy in the space provided.

7. Click Advanced and make sure the ports are all correct (it's usually safe to leave on default unless your proxy is specifically set to a different port).

8. If you need password authentication, select the "Socks 5" button, and click on Socks 5 ID.

9. Enter your user name and password in the spaces provided.

10. Click ok three times to get back to the network configuration page.

11. In the drop down boxes, select "My Work Network" under both.

12. Click Ok until you're back on the today screen.

13. Try and establish a connection now.

the browser i no understand what u mean.

Pocket Internet Explorer is a bit crippled, to put it mildly. There are better internet browsers for the Windows Mobile platform like Opera and Netfront.

i'm so sorry because always giv problem to all of u.sorry.........

Hey, that's what a forum like this is for...the thing to remember is that WE need info to be able to help YOU. The more detail you put up, the easier it is for us to figure out a solution. Hope this helps you get connected!

jerrynys
05-05-2006, 05:32 PM
i still facing a problem is what should i put for my ip address?because last time me put 192.168.1.2 then it can connect to IE and browse some page also.but after this i try this ip address again then i face this problem.some page i can go and those page are the page that i browse before.then other page now i cannot to browse it.how?