View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

jayson
04-27-2006, 04:48 AM
I just got the Wisbar Advance 2, and when i try to copy the themes into the folder which i'm supposed to(says the instructions) i get this message:

Cannot copy thumbs: Access is denied. Make sure your mobile device has sufficient memory, that the file is not set as read-only, and that you have permission to copy this file.

I CAN"T FIGURE OUT WHAT I DID WRONG!!!!!!!!
I've spent at least an hour trying to figure out what was wrong!!!!!

i know i have enough memory! But i can't figure this CRAZY THING OUT!
sry, i've been really frustrated and i have been reinstalling it like 10 times!

Jayson :evil: lol

isajoo
04-27-2006, 05:28 AM
i am not an expert but i had i bit of a problem too, for a min.

Check with file explorer what location the wisbar "themes" folder is and make sure the files that u copy are only the wisbar theme one not pocketplus or weather, just to be sure, for eg: NAME of folder: WADefault and inside are different *.png files. then open the settings for Wisbar and u should see the name of your theme.

Also try to add the *.tsk(whatever the name is of the theme) to your My doncuments folder in the main rom.

hopefully should work.

Dont put any other files other than WISBAR theme folder in the Anydrive/wisbar/themes

if it still does not works, try the wisbar forums for more help. http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/index.php

jayson
04-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah, that's where i was putting the WA2 files, and i also put the .tsk files into my documents, well, thanks very much anyways! I'll check out their forums right now! Thanks

Jayson

isajoo
04-27-2006, 06:01 PM
the files that u put in the themes folder are they .png files and there should be a .skin file. very weird that it does not work. but u were sawing that it gave u a memory error or something, so maybe a bad install or u may need to start fresh... u could do a backup and them hard reset and install wisbar, that way u would know if its another problem.

isajoo
04-27-2006, 06:05 PM
can u copy anything to the same drive as wisbar. where are u installing wisbar.