View Full Version : FS: Acer n310 ... SOLD!

pheral
04-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Right, due to incredibly annoying (and expensive!) birthday confusions, i have two Acers. I'm keeping the n311, and selling the n310.

So, i have one n310 which has been opened, charged, used for roughly 3 hours overall (spread over the last four days) and then charged again. It's brand spanking new and there's not a mark on it. The paper holder for the software-disc is ripped slightly from having been opened, as i have synched the device up with my PC once.

I'll pack it back in the box and deliver pretty much exactly as i recieved it. I will shove it on eBay eventually, but if i sell it through here i don't have to pay eBay charges.

I'm willing to sell it for about £170 (i'll pay postage to the UK) OR BEST OFFER.
If you're interested you can either reply here or chuck me an email at [email protected]. I can take photos of everything for you if you want.

There's also a wireless LAN SD card in the post to me, which i could chuck in with the Acer, for an extra £20.

UPDATE: i've chucked it on eBay. You can grab it for 153, postage included if you're in the UK. If you're in America elsewhere, email me and we can work something out. Go here for the listing: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9718523462

SOLD NOW, THANK YE, THANK YE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE...