View Full Version : With what software can I connect my pda to the Macintosh computer?

heymike
04-14-2006, 04:19 AM
Please let me know...

Patrick Y.
04-14-2006, 04:56 AM
http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_windowsmobile.php

Guest979
04-14-2006, 05:01 AM
Please let me know...

Which PDA, the WM2003 mentioned in your sig? I don't know which model you're talking about, but The Missing Sync for PocketPC 2.0 from Mark/Space (www.markspace.com) would be my recommendation.

There is an alpha available to all owners of version 2.0, which is compatible with Intel Macs and WM5 devices, but it is very early, and I wouldn't want to depend on it for "professional" use at this point. I think Mark/Space was basically forced to release something early, just to quell the rampant complaints about them supposedly just "doing nothing."

(This is the same reasoning that almost killed Mac OS X, since Cheetah was so slow, but Apple did a good job making up for it with the free Puma upgrade. It could be argued that this reasoning is what killed the Newton.)

Nonetheless, the alpha has come a long way, and personally I don't doubt that a finished version that works well is coming eventually, hopefully soon.

heymike
04-16-2006, 12:38 AM
Please let me know...

Which PDA, the WM2003 mentioned in your sig? I don't know which model you're talking about, but The Missing Sync for PocketPC 2.0 from Mark/Space (www.markspace.com) would be my recommendation.

POZ301 is a sort of Korean PDAs, which is not familiar with people here.
It is helpful for you to tell about the software. Thank you.