View Full Version : Worldfarm One - New from SteveJordanBooks

Steve Jordan
04-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Worldfarm One, the latest novel from www.SteveJordanBooks.com , will be released on April 14th.

All Keith Maryland wants to do is leave the collapsed United States and start a new life in the U.N.'s ambitious Worldfarm project. But with American predjudice directed at him, demeaning office politics forced upon him, the distrust of his colleagues, and the unwanted attention of local drug smugglers—not to mention a mysterious past that he hopes to leave far behind—he soon wonders whether this was the best, or the worst decision of his life.

Worldfarm One will sell for only $2.50USD, like all novels at SteveJordanBooks.com, in multiple e-book formats, and with No DRM. In addition, SteveJordanBooks.com has further automated the payment process, allowing the customer to download their e-book immediately after paying for it. Customers using mobile access can go to the mobile-friendly site at www.SteveJordanBooks.com/hand .

Get your copy on Friday, and pass the word!

Learner
04-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Steve

I read your novel 'Sol' and enjoyed it so much I could hardly wait for today to buy your new novel.

It is now on my handheld and I'm looking forward to some quiet time to read it. :wink:

So :byebye: for now I'll let you know what I think.

Just one more thing, at £1.47 it's a bargain I'll be taking up again.

Steve Jordan
04-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks a lot, Learner! I hope you'll take a look at the other novels, too, and see if anything else interest you. And don't forget to pass the word!