View Full Version : iPaq 3835 + GPS and extras SOLD!

capo
04-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Compaq iPaq 3835 PDA - very good condition. Includes EB black leather case w/belt clip, Compaq plastic shell case, stylus, AC adapter, cradle/USB/serial cable, additional USB sync cable, instruction manual and original Compaq software CD with several useful apps (not demos!). I'm also including a Radio Shack Travel Mate GPS receiver, connector cable and mapping software. I thought $125 plus shipping was a reasonable price, but nobody here seems too interested. How much do you think is a fair price for this kit?

Cybrid
04-15-2006, 03:00 AM
Compaq iPaq 3835 PDA - very good condition. Includes EB black leather case w/belt clip, Compaq plastic shell case, stylus, AC adapter, cradle/USB/serial cable, additional USB sync cable, instruction manual and original Compaq software CD with several useful apps (not demos!). I'm also including a Radio Shack Travel Mate GPS receiver, connector cable and mapping software. I thought $125 plus shipping was a reasonable price, but nobody here seems too interested. How much do you think is a fair price for this kit? Since the GPS is included, I'd think that'd be a decent price. try ebay. I'd bet it'd get you more there. I just can't justify adding another PPC to a house with 7 units already.
4-mine
1-wife
1x2kids

capo
04-15-2006, 04:14 AM
That was my next plan of action if PPCT didn't generate any interest. I figured this was a more concentrated group of PPC users and besides - it's free :-). eBay is anything but. Thanks for the reply...!

nocash
04-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Dang, I am interested but from my user name you can see my dilemma. Have you put this up on e-bay yet? If so I may try to scrape up the funds.

capo
04-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Actually, yes - I just shipped it out yesterday. I was trying to sell the iPaq and a 20GB Dell DJ. I figured the DJ would be gone fast and I'd have to give the iPaq away. The iPaq is gone and the DJ is still here. So much for my expectations... :-)