View Full Version : Qmail can't receive the gmail that already recevied by other Email client

netsonic
03-29-2006, 08:08 AM
I use Qmail on my iPAQ h6315 to receive gmail through wifi, and using two different email clients(A and B) on my desktop computer.currently I find that if I already receive the gmail using desktop email client, Qmail will ignore those email, but if I use the other desktop email client, the desktop email client can still receive those email.

hoffman
03-30-2006, 04:15 PM
I have used Qmail on my iPAQ 5550 for a year now and it is a great email client program and free too.
I have the client email program with my iPAQ, WebiS mail and Qmail. I think Qmail is the best.
I find Qmail is so configurable that I have different configurations for each of the 5 email accounts I have on Qmail. The way I manage my email I have not noticed your problem and if it has arisen I have not been aware of it.
The only problem I have had with Qmail is if one inputs instructions before a page has loaded the program crashes and if it crashes email in the trash can end back in the inbox.
Regards Brian