View Full Version : Advice needed on dealing with 2 PPCs

peterac
03-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi all,

Without getting into the details of why, I have 2 PPCs; an HPhx4700 and a Samsung i730 (which I use as my cellphone).

I would like to know if anyone else has experience with keeping 2 PDAs and is it just a headache to deal with? Are there unique ways to deal with this? Obviously I would like both devices to stay in sync with each other.

You might ask why keep both. I like having the Samsung i730 because it is my phone and so I always have it with me. I love the screen on the hx4700 and so I like to use it for that reason (for GPS in the car as well).

While on this topic, if I have Pocket Informant on both devices and I use Active Sync, will all the PI relevant data make it back and forth to both devices?

Any input would be great!

Thanks,

Pete R.

Darius Wey
03-27-2006, 11:19 PM
While on this topic, if I have Pocket Informant on both devices and I use Active Sync, will all the PI relevant data make it back and forth to both devices?

Yes, and that's probably the easiest way for you to keep the two in sync. Establish two separate partnerships on the same computer, and enable PIM data (contacts, calendar, tasks) and Files to sync.