View Full Version : Pocket-Breeze type program for XP?

daverose808
03-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi.

I have been using pocketbreeze on my dell axim for a long time and i love it.

my axim died and i wont be getting another pocket pc for a while.

is there any program out there that simulates exactly what pocketbreeze does for XP computers?

I hate most calander programs bc none of them does what PB does:

show today's date, with what tasks are due, overdue, and appointments.
then show underneath, the next date that has something scheduled, while showing how many days away that is, and if it is a birthday, showing how old the person is, and future tasks, and all that AMAZING stuff wrapped up in PB.

please let me know if something like this exists for XP PCs outside of the pocket pc world!

(- - my other option was to buy a phone/ppc, but it had to be verizon. the only good one they had was the samsung i730, but it kept saying i was roaming, and when i returned it and got another one, it had the same problem. so i returned it too. if u guys happen to know of any other ppc phone that is great, which i can bring to verizon to switch my service to, please let me know...)

PhilH
03-22-2006, 06:28 PM
It been a while since I've used it, but Rainlender (http://www.ipi.fi/~rainy/index.php?pn=projects&project=rainlendar) does a similar-ish sort of thing.

It's free as well.

daverose808
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
not good enough, but thanks. (im reallly looking for something particularly similar.

anything else?