View Full Version : Smooth notes

steveweb
03-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Thank to all, I have a question for you: on my pocket pc (Ipaq hx2795 WM5) I have installed SPB Diary and I use his tab notes to organize and categorize my notes created with built-in windows notes. However, I have some problem with smooth handwriting. If I'm writing speedly, sometimes the ink isnt synchronized with the hand's movement... and this is very annoying.
What could I do to improve the handwriting's fluency in notes?

Thanks in advance!

Bye!

Stefano

PS: I'm using also PhatPad (perfect smooth), but It dont allow to organize the notes and it dont allow to convert the notes directly in appointment or to-do.

Nurhisham Hussein
03-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Interesting question...and I agree with you, I'd love to know a program that would do both as well. What Phatware really should have done is integrate Phatpad with Phatnotes - now there would be a killer app!

steveweb
03-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Hi hishamh, thank you for your interesting. I'm also agree with you... unfortunely, phatpad have some problem integration... while the built-in notes has some annoying smooth problems... For me, It would be wonderful to has an organize system for the files in Phatpad... and why not... an integration with phatnotes... I have already sent an emal to phatware with this request. I have also ask if there was a possibility to export or convert the phatpad file format in the built-in file format, but thier support have told me that there inst a way.

bye!!

Stefano