View Full Version : e750 support 2 gig SD/CF card?

shadowfox06
03-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Hello everyone.

I wanted to know if my Toshiba e750 could support 2 gig SD/CF card. I've been reading on how it can support 1 gig but just want to be sure it can't support 2 gigs.

Thank You In Advance.

blot
10-19-2006, 07:52 PM
This may not be helpful, but I have a 4GB SD card that only partially works in my e755. It seems to support up to 2GB of the 4GB. My guess would be that the 2GB SD card would work fine, but anything above that is unsupported.

shadowfox06
10-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I wrote this thread months back but still haven't gotten an SD card over 512 mb since I no longer need the extra space.

isajoo
01-13-2007, 04:56 PM
i heard that the cf slot can support upto 8gb...i wonder if u buy a cf adapter that holds sd cards, would it work. i was about to bite the bullet, but am thinking twice about anything over 1gb for each. dont really need it all of the time, just for travelling. at home/work i just use wifi network to stream all content. beats having to wait for the upload to card everytime u want something new. works for all video/audio files and even works for apps that dont need to be installed on registry.

most of my freeware games are on both home/work pc. try it out. plus the way the prices are going down, it kinda cheaper to just buy a whole bunch of 1gb/2gb sd/cf cards. usually around 20% cheaper than a larger card.