View Full Version : Export Call log?

jalm1
03-08-2006, 09:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows of any software for the PPCPE (WM5) that will export out my call log into entries into my calendar and/or journal (and use something like journal sync to txfr them)? It really doesn’t matter if it is in real time or only when ran, but I need to be able to export out my outbound and inbound calls. Or is it possible to export them directly out of the call log on an individual or batch basis? – Thanks.

jamesmct
03-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I know when you are in the call you can do it manually, put notes for that phone call by hitting the notes button. As for doing it with a program... I haven't seen any.

gorgoroth
03-14-2006, 07:17 PM
There is one product, released latelly, that export your phone log to calendar journal in outlook. I don't remember the name or where to find it be it does exist. Have a look at xda developers as it might be from there I found the link.

gorgoroth
03-18-2006, 04:26 PM
found it:
http://maniac.fschreiner.de/content/view/7/25/

jalm1
03-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Thanks for your help, i will try out the journal sync when my device arives. i had tried it when Paul released it for the smartphone and see if it works for the PPCPE.

gorgoroth
03-19-2006, 10:19 AM
work perfectly on my universal