View Full Version : Skin Manager

Jolt
03-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm not a programmer or developer or anything like that, I'm an electrical contractor. I have however been using pocket pc's for six or seven years. Over this time I have collected many themes and skin suits that are really great. I know that most of this community enjoys setting up their pocket pc's to fit their needs and look. What I would like to know is why there is not a program that will manage our skins? What I am looking for is a program that can remember my setup ( theme, icons used, color settings, and font settings) so that I can retreve with just a press of a button or something like that without going into each program and changing it manually like I do now. This might only work for each developers programs, I don't know. If anyone can give me some insight on this I would be greatful. If there is a program like this please tell me. If I didn't explain myself well enough let me know and I will try again.

Do you think this is something that other could use? Is there a developer that could create this? I think this would be a great solution for skin management for everyone. Sorry if this post is too long.