View Full Version : keyboard & camera for hx2790

JesterMania
03-05-2006, 02:37 AM
Hi, I have an ipaq hx2790 and I was looking at getting a keyboard and a camera CF card, but I really would appreciate it if I got some recommendations from people here, as I'm not very experienced in buying addons for my PPC and I'm a little short on cash so I can't afford to mess it up :mrgreen: ...

First of all, for the keyboard I am on a really tight budget, so I'll probably stick with an IR one instead of a BT. I was originally looking at the Stowaway XT (apparently for $40) but it seems to have vanished from ThinkOutside's website. I looked on HP's website, but their foldable non-BT keyboard is $125 Canadian! I really need a recommendation for a low-cost keyboard instead of shelling out over $100+ CDN for one. 8O

Next, I was looking for a camera CF card to take pictures with. I did a search on Amazon and found the Veo Photo Traveler, but some people said that the card would not fit right because the top of their PPC was slightly rounded (as is with my hx2790). If someone can recommend me a good CF camera, that'd be great as well.

Thanks for all your attention.

delfuhd
03-05-2006, 04:14 AM
http://www.pocketop.net/

I have a pocketop keyboard and have had the same one for the past 4 years and used it very frequently.

They seem to have an more recent model, but it's still a good keyboard.
You also might be able to find them on eBay, that's what I did. Originally the pocketop keyboard was 99 USD, but on ebay I got it for 35 USD. They seem to have a sale on pocketop.net for 59.99 USD, so that's a good offer.

Good luck!

JesterMania
03-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks for your recommendation, I will investigate this product further and see what deals I can come up with.