View Full Version : Sony Ericsson's Walkman Phone

dashinkov
02-28-2006, 06:11 AM
http://www.cellphonestalk.com/cellphonereviews/sonyericsson/w600i/intro.html

damn the "Walkman" feature of the phone looks pretty sophisticated... it says

"Sony Ericsson has decided to put a little twist to their new line of cell phones. This can be seen in the Sony Ericsson W600i which has been designed to be called as a "Walkman Phone." This is because it contains a very sophisticated and mobile digital music player. You can thus download all of your songs from your PC (via the built in Sony CONNECT software) and transfer them directly to the phone. The file formats that are supported include AAC and MP3. "

Nurhisham Hussein
02-28-2006, 06:53 AM
My wife wanted one to use in the car while travelling instead of getting a dedicated mp3 player - would you believe it doesn't have a headphone socket that you can connect to a car stereo? Now who made that design decision?

pocketpcadmirer
02-28-2006, 08:35 AM
would you believe it doesn't have a headphone socket that you can connect to a car stereo? Now who made that design decision?

Its a SONY :wink: . Sony wants to go different in every field

Sunny :lol:

Mark Larson
02-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Its a real pity that no phones on the market have a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Sony does have a nice solution, with some Walkman phones the remote has the mic and a 3.5mm headphone jack.

Nurhisham Hussein
02-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks Mark - do you know which ones specifically, or is this an accesory anyone can purchase?