View Full Version : OS sight of SD card reg hack in WM2003/WM5.0

j92627
02-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Hi,

I use several WM PDAs through my company's product platform and personally. I am looking for the registry hack (ESP Conduit perhaps) to allow the WM2003 device to retain sight of the SD card following suspension. I want to use this for the HP h1945, h41150, and Dell Axim x50. The h1945 is my immediate priority.

Otherwise, I have read that this registry hack (see Ed H.'s words below) is the default registry setting in the WM5.0 devices. I want to verify this for my write-up using the hx2190 compared to the h1945; I will compare to Dell x51 too but Dell has been eliminated from the project due to the BT stack. If anyone knows this registry setting and value then it will certainly help me out. I have looked in Tweek2k2 and pocketpcfaq hacks but I did not find it. Thanks,

John

Ed H.'s words found from google on this site:
"When my devices suspends, it seems the OS loses sight of the card. ... This is reminiscent of how Windows Mobile 2003 did things too. Fortunately, that was largely fixed by a registry hack to change some obscure setting. Something about the EPS conduit to the Bussard Collectors or some such technospeak. That same registry key exists in WM5 but the default value is the hack value, so there is nothing to change."