View Full Version : PIE stuck!

mhynek
02-24-2006, 10:49 PM
This is the strangest thing I've seen in a long time. I managed to connect my x51v and v710 with a registry hack found at aximsite and was off and running. However, that was yesterday, this is today. When I went to do a little browsing, I got this message.

You have tried to access a page that you are not authorized to display and were stopped be the SAS PROXY. First check if the URL you entered was actually the exact one you intended to use. If the URL is correct and this error reoccurs, then please call Customer Care. Give them the URL that you are not authorized to access as well as the page sequence you followed to get to this point. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Generated Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:00:33 GMT by
alopaas4.voice.insightcom.com (squid/2.5.STABLE6)

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know how to rectify this? It doesn't matter what URL I enter, I get the same page.

As a result of this issue, I thought I'd try out Opera. Looks like a really nice alternative to PIE, but I'd still like a solution.

Cybrid
03-12-2006, 10:06 AM
x51v and v710 with a registry hack ....
You have tried to access a page that you are not authorized to display and were stopped be the SAS PROXY.....Perhaps you carrier has discovered your hack & has developed a need to discuss it with you.