View Full Version : Tomb Raider - Laura Croft??

pivaska
02-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Is there a Tomb Raider/Laura Croft game out there? I remember playing it and there is now a 7th games coming out soon. Has it been ported?

Nurhisham Hussein
02-17-2006, 01:15 AM
Only the first one was ever ported IIRC.

Menneisyys
02-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Yup, only the first episode and, according to the gamer folks at AximSite, it's not even sold/supported any more.

pivaska
02-17-2006, 05:27 PM
That is really a shame! I was looking at myst or riven and both look interesting but from the demos I am not sure that they are as good a quality as they say they are. I have a Dell 51V and I still see jagged edges. I have never played either game but others have and say that both a really good.

Menneisyys
02-17-2006, 05:32 PM
That is really a shame! I was looking at myst or riven and both look interesting but from the demos I am not sure that they are as good a quality as they say they are. I have a Dell 51V and I still see jagged edges. I have never played either game but others have and say that both a really good.

Well, I've tested Myst as an official tester for the PPCMag Best Software Awards 2005. I didn't like it very much - unfortunately, being Flash-based results in a lot of restrictions and under-optimal gameplay. And yes, it's QVGA only, meaning jagged edges on VGA devices.