View Full Version : Voice Recorder

kgb
02-11-2006, 07:13 PM
One great option on the i730 was the one button operation to record a quick note; I use it constantly on the run and it allowed me to get rid of a small digital recorder I carried.

On the 700w I have mapped the side button to notes, but see no way to tap the record icon without the stylus? Is the only solution a 3rd party application?

Darius Wey
02-12-2006, 03:53 AM
Instead of assigning the side button to "Notes", try assigning it to "Record". Then, rather then simply pressing the button, press-and-hold the button down, and it should initiate the recording process. Is that a better solution?

kgb
02-12-2006, 04:10 AM
I appreciate the help, but unfortunately, there is no standard option for record. I have loaded Battery Pak Pro which has power buttons, but still have not beeen able to get it to work.

Menneisyys
02-12-2006, 09:51 PM
I appreciate the help, but unfortunately, there is no standard option for record. I have loaded Battery Pak Pro which has power buttons, but still have not beeen able to get it to work.

I'm pretty sure if you keep the hotkey pressed (the same that you start the app with) it will record. (I'e thoroughly tested all sound recorder apps - Notes is definitely capable of this.)

Do the button assignment in Settings/Buttons.