View Full Version : Need help please! (Poquick or pvbDecl.dll error)

ipaqreno
02-11-2006, 07:33 AM
This was the forum that I learned all about Poquick 2.6 from (I am using an ipaq 1910). Unfortunately, I never saved the handango link where I purchased it from and don't have an exe anymore. I have also never synced that but did save the Poquick folder on my SD card.

Unfortunately today, when I did a soft reset ... for some reason ... it seemed like it did a HARD reset and didn't even prompt me for any information. So basically I've lost everything and am going crazy right now because I can't view any of my banking software at all. When I try to click the program, a prompt comes up stating "Cannot find extension file pvbDecl.dll. Please run setup to restore this file". I don't have the original setup file anymore so I don't know what to do. Is this gone forever or is there something I can install so I can at least start from what I had saved?

Anyone with any info please let me know. I don't know what to do any the new Mastersoft product doesn't seem to allow me to use the older database. If anyone knows how I can get the old 2.6 version from 2003, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

Menneisyys
02-12-2006, 01:40 PM
This was the forum that I learned all about Poquick 2.6 from (I am using an ipaq 1910). Unfortunately, I never saved the handango link where I purchased it from and don't have an exe anymore. I have also never synced that but did save the Poquick folder on my SD card.

Unfortunately today, when I did a soft reset ... for some reason ... it seemed like it did a HARD reset and didn't even prompt me for any information. So basically I've lost everything and am going crazy right now because I can't view any of my banking software at all. When I try to click the program, a prompt comes up stating "Cannot find extension file pvbDecl.dll. Please run setup to restore this file". I don't have the original setup file anymore so I don't know what to do. Is this gone forever or is there something I can install so I can at least start from what I had saved?

Anyone with any info please let me know. I don't know what to do any the new Mastersoft product doesn't seem to allow me to use the older database. If anyone knows how I can get the old 2.6 version from 2003, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

Yup, it has been removed from everywhere. You're lucky though - I've found it on my hard disk. I've uploaded the CAB file for you to http://www.winmobiletech.com/sekalaiset/PoQuick.zip (shareware/trial version).