View Full Version : Clone DVD - Mobile

Constant Caffeine
02-04-2006, 04:32 AM
I have used CloneDVD for a while and I have been happy with the software package they have put together. I have found it to be a valuable tool in saving my original DVD’s from my toddler. I recently found out about a mobile version of the software and thought others may be interested.
http://i1.tinypic.com/n4cww5.gif
CloneDVD mobile converts your DVD movies quickly and easily into a format that your mobile equipment (Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc) can play. You can also convert your DVDs to other file formats, such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc.

Watch your movies on the go
With CloneDVD mobile you can put your favourite movies or TV series on your mobile video equipment and watch them wherever and whenever you want. Let the kids watch their favourite cartoons in the car.

Features
• Convert movie DVDs to play on mobile video equipment like the Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc
• Convert movie DVDs to other file formats like DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc.
• Utilises a high quality picture conversion engine
• Supports multi-angle movie DVDs
• Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
• Target size freely adjustable
• Supports chapter trimming
• Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners
• Picture snapshots while converting
• Logging window available
• Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver

More information can be found at:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd-mobile.html

iamsewbzy
01-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi all,
I am not very computer savy and after a disasterous computer crash, wiping the hard drive out completely....... I am starting over. :confused: I have a new hard drive and purchased clone dvd and any dvd. I still have my keys- printed on paper but don't know how to install the keys now that I have downloaded the free programs once again. I hope you can help. The program is invaluable and thank heavens I had backed stuff up with it as it saved a lot of data for me!!!
Thanks

Brad Adrian
03-18-2009, 08:10 PM
... I am starting over. :confused: I have a new hard drive ...
Many keys will not work with anything but the original drive to which they were originally downloaded. Write to the software developer, tell them you've got a new drive and that you need a new key. 99% of the time, they oblige.