View Full Version : Tweaks2k2 .NET v3.19.0 released

ctitanic
01-30-2006, 03:07 PM
A new screen was created to regroup all hacks relative to Windows Mobile Phone Edition. 4 New hacks were added:

113-Added Blazer support - Blazer is the browser in Palm OS, many pages are formatted to be used in Palms but not in Pocket PC, that means that when you browse them from your Pocket PC you are not redirected to the mobile version of the site because the page only recognize Blazer as a mobile browser. This hack will fix this issue redirecting you to the mobile version of the site.
114- GPRS Disconnect Button: This option enables a disconnect button for GPRS connections to appear in the connectivity list.
115- Disables Message Sent Warning
116- Prevent from going into Flight Mode: This hack works in some CDMA phones and it prevents the phone from going into Flight Mode if you accidentally press the End Call button for too long.

For more info about this version and available discounts, please visit my site
http://www.tweaks2k2.com/portal/staticpages/index.php?page=20050224182009983

PS: I released the last week a little freeware, also available in the download area of my site: GPRSZip. This little tool allows users with a Internet Connection to find out the USA Zip Code of any address. Enjoy it!