View Full Version : E-200 and SanDisk Connect Plus 128 Wi-Fi CompactFlash card.

TheDarkFreeSoul
01-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Hi guys, i'm getting crazy!
Just received my new Sandisk Wi-Fi 802.11b card brought on eBay, installed drivers, soft reset as requested, plugged in the compact flash slot and...
Card not identified: please digit card driver name.

I tryed everything! Soft reset, hard reset, leave device without batteries and then reinstall the software but nothing. I can't neither access 128mb of memory on the same wifi card. In Windows Settings, after installing the Sandisk driver a Sandisk network card is listed in the network cards and an icon of Wi-Fi settings happears too but nothing happends if i try to click on it.
Any suggestion? Ideas?
I would be very very glad to anybody who can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Cybrid
01-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi guys, i'm getting crazy!
Just received my new Sandisk Wi-Fi 802.11b card brought on eBay, installed drivers, soft reset as requested, plugged in the compact flash slot and...
Card not identified: please digit card driver name.

I tryed everything! Soft reset, hard reset, leave device without batteries and then reinstall the software but nothing. I can't neither access 128mb of memory on the same wifi card. In Windows Settings, after installing the Sandisk driver a Sandisk network card is listed in the network cards and an icon of Wi-Fi settings happears too but nothing happends if i try to click on it.
Any suggestion? Ideas?
I would be very very glad to anybody who can help me.
Thanks in advance.I'd say the card is dead. Is it used?

My Sandisk card will read as CF card on any PPC or Laptop if the software is not installed. If you cant read it, it is gone. Try it on another devcie like a friends laptop if need be.

This card also has a very high list of incompatibilty. My Dell X5 for one would not use this card as a wifi card but could access the memory. It works fine on ipaq's though.

TheDarkFreeSoul
01-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Many many thanks for reply me. I've tested the card with included compactflash to pcmcia adapter on two notebooks and the result is bad. Both pc recognized a mysterious pcmcia device but neither with windows driver (downloaded form internet) i could be able to make it work... and installing drivers on win xp sp2 it ask for a missing file wlannds.sys.
I don't know that to do. I hope the ebay shop will replace it. Can you be so kind to tell me where i can find the card incompatibility list? or at least check if it's compatible or not with my pocket pc (casio cassiopeia e-200).
Many many thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Cybrid
01-26-2006, 12:36 AM
https://www.customernation.com/pls/ps/ps.ps_main?p_host=304&p_supplier=5096&p_parm=PSHPP