View Full Version : Calendar plug-in

John Blasdell
01-24-2006, 12:09 PM
The Treo 700w is nice, but suffers from the lack of some features in Windows Mobile 5. Of course that leaves the door open for third-party developers. Calendar needs some "help". I use the stock calendar on my Axim X30, so I haven't evaluated the calendar replacement programs. If you choose to "snooze" an alarm item on the Treo, your choices are 5 minutes, 15 minutes, one hour, or one day. Is there a plug-in/patch/program that allows more options? Hopefully something with a small memory footprint!

Another issue: several of my Word docs are more usable at 75% zoom level instead of the default 100%. Is there a way to make 75% the default, or better yet, assign a zoom level to each Word document. It's silly and wastes time to have to open the document, select View, then the zoom level each and every time you open a document.

pocketpcadmirer
01-27-2006, 07:47 PM
several of my Word docs are more usable at 75% zoom level instead of the default 100%. Is there a way to make 75% the default, or better yet, assign a zoom level to each Word document. It's silly and wastes time to have to open the document, select View, then the zoom level each and every time you open a document.

If I have a doc file which I see that I use it frequently, I convert it into psw file(using "save as" option). A psw file retains the zoom level which you set earlier. So thats a good option, IMO

I use HTC Magician for your information.

Sunny :)