View Full Version : PPC Camera Selection

catch22
01-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I seen some old articles back in 2003 and of course its 06 and im sure the technology has advanced and im new to the camera world so here it goes.

I am trying to capture video with a dell axim x30 and would like to know which camera add on would be the best.

Also, what im trying to do in general is take like 2 minute clips of cars at auto dealers, and take still shots also of the cars.

How much memory do you think if I coverd say 80 to 100 cars a day at 2 minutes would it take?

Sven Johannsen
01-21-2006, 06:55 AM
I don't think you have much choice. I don't think there is much save the veo traveler, readily available. http://www.veo.com/Traveler_130S/default.asp

Don't have one so can't really say what the file size is for 2 min clips. Problem you will have though is that you can't have an SD memeory card in while the camera is in the slot. Yea you could take a few vids, swap in the memeory card and copy the files to it and put the camera back. I think you would be better off with an X50 or X51 where you could have a camera card and a memory card, or maybe an HP 3715 with a camera already in it.