View Full Version : CHEAP/Free Business e-books

Squid
01-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Hello All,

Before anyone starts flaming me. I am not looking for a copied/illegal e-book. I am looking for some cheap books on Business theory, Accounting, Econ, Supply Chain Management, etc.

I have been to memoware.com and a few other sites. I didn't know if anyone has stumbled across a site that has very generic books, pamphlets, handouts, etc available for free or for very cheap. About the time I think that I know all of the sites out there I stumbled across craphound.com the other day and found all of Mr. Doctorow's work there for free. By the way, it is an awesome read.

I have recently gotten an new job, but it is in business. They are paying for my education, and some of it is online. However, they are teaching me what they want me to know, of course. I would like to understand the deeper meaning, implications, theory behind what goes on. As I get into classes later, I will purchase books then. And will probably start looking for actual business books to purchase. Just trying to get a jump on things and understand a little better... for cheap.

Regards to all,

Squid[/i]

SteveHoward999
01-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Did you look at Fictionwise.com? They have about 2000 business books listed, starting as cheap as $0.99