View Full Version : I NEED A REstore FIle HAVING PROBLEM[/b][/b]

kipperboy
12-17-2005, 05:37 AM
:evil: GOD DAMN I NEED help i have been trying to fix my ppc.. I think i have a 2003 version 1.20 compaq..... Everytime i try to connect it to the computer it says that regllog.exe cannot execute... can't get around it ... i want to use ulities and restore but i need a file to that !!!! CAn sum1 Give ME A REstore File and or tell me what else i can do to fix my ppc....

If u give my the file i think i willl be able to save it on my memory stick and then put the memory stick into my ppc and restore it hopefuully .... THAnk you for all ur help.!!!! :lol: [/b]

MarcFou
12-18-2005, 07:33 AM
Since regllog.exe cant execute that dosent mean its corrupt or damaged. More than likely another application is preventing it from running.

regllog.exe and the core files should be in ROM meaning that they cant be replaced or damaged - so again I lean toward another application causing instability.

Click Start, settings, system tab and tap on Memory. Goto running applications and stop all programs. Close everything and return to your today screen. Try to do a sync with your PC.

If no go then try doing a soft reset on your iPaq. Also what version of ActiveSync are you using? Any recent ActiveSync upgrades on your PC?