View Full Version : Another Nasty WM2003(SE) PIE Bug Found

Menneisyys
12-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Please read my blog entry on it and how it can be avoided at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3&p=387&more=1 , in my Pocket PC Magazine Expert Blog.

pocketpcadmirer
12-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Menneisyys wrote in his article,"Whenever PIE encounters a Web page that doesn't display anything before displaying two elements with styletags 'float' and 'width' attributes defined next to each other (that is, without anything in between – not any kind of other tags, no text, not even a non-breakable space ( ) ) and one of the HTML elements is an ordered or an unordered list (<ol> or <ul> tags) then, PIE will just crash & immediately exit"

may be darius wey or ed should send this to MICROSOFT..chances are that they 'may' show "their sense of merciness" upon us and release a patch(which they normally(as-well-as abnormally) don't do) :lol:

Sunny :twisted:

ADBrown
12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Menneisyys wrote in his article,"Whenever PIE encounters a Web page that doesn't display anything before displaying two elements with styletags 'float' and 'width' attributes defined next to each other (that is, without anything in between – not any kind of other tags, no text, not even a non-breakable space ( ) ) and one of the HTML elements is an ordered or an unordered list (<ol> or <ul> tags) then, PIE will just crash & immediately exit"

The backreference \n, where n is a single digit, matches the substring previously matched by the nth parenthesized subexpression of the regular expression.

See? I can spout gibberish too. :devilboy:

Don't Panic!
12-12-2005, 01:44 PM
It's not gibberish it's just really deep geekspeak. 0X

buzzard
12-12-2005, 09:38 PM
The backreference \n, where n is a single digit, matches the substring previously matched by the nth parenthesized subexpression of the regular expression.

See? I can spout gibberish too. :devilboy:

:rofl:................I love it !!!!