View Full Version : SPB Diary/Weather

pivaska
11-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Does anyone have the info on how to integrate spb weather with spb diary. I can't find a manual on Diary or on their site either. I have both and it just seems to come up as a today plug in for both.

gregmills
11-09-2005, 09:34 PM
I have the same problem and I wrote SPB aout it.

I see that SPB Weather can be integrated into Diary. But if I disable the plugin then it disappears from Diary. I can't think of any reason that I would want the weather in two locations on my Today screen. Is there a way to have Weather in Diary without the plugin being visible also?

the feature you've asked about doesn't present in current version of Spb Diary. But we have plans to add such a possibility to Spb Diary in future. But there is a workaround. You've written that Spb Pocket Plus is installed on your mobile device. So you can integrate Spb Weather with Spb Pocket Plus. After that there will be one more tab in Spb Pocket Plus.

So the answer is "no," but they are going to add that feature in a future version.

le_meilleur
02-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Now, if you have Spb Diary 1.7 and Spb Weather 1.5 it is possible to view the weather information on Caledar Tab of Spb Diary Plug-In even if Spb Weather is disabled on Today...