View Full Version : SX66 on Tmobile prepwork

rooks308
10-28-2005, 02:17 PM
*(NOTE)* Updated info from call to cingular

Hi,

I recently needed a phone bad and wanted something versitle so I in much haste, switched to cingular and got the HTC Blueangel (Siemens SX66 here). I though, after thinking about this and noticing spots of reception problems that I did not have before, AND lower prices on Tmobile, have decided that now that I have more time (and im still under 30 days) would like to try and switch back.

Couple of questions:

- xxxx(called cingular,they answered this question)

- If I cancell my new cingular account that I ported my number from Tmobile over, should I have Tmobile port my number back FIRST?

- Do I have to return my phone to Cingular? I would like to use it on Tmobile, I simply want to cancel the Cingluar service. (Called cingular, they will charge $150 fee if you don't return the phone, they wont let you pay the difference)

- For those who have done this before or something similar, are there any problems getting the SX66 to work on Tmobile.

- Has anyone seen any difference in Tmobile's GPRS speed vs Cingulars? just curious, not a dealbreaker.

- Oh yeah, and I have already ran the simunlock utillity so I belive that the phone is unlocked. If anyone knows another way to verify it I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
- Rooks308