View Full Version : You're being rude! No, YOU'RE being rude. No, YOU'RE being RUDE!

griph
10-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Nothing unfair or inaccurate about the terms I used. (Of course using the phrase 'no need to be negative' in defence of msmobiles is rather funny...!).
I see rudeness must be your middle name then Duncan - have you heard of a common phrase "IMHO" - if so perhaps you'd be kind enough to use it when making such assertions! :roll:

Duncan
10-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Nothing unfair or inaccurate about the terms I used. (Of course using the phrase 'no need to be negative' in defence of msmobiles is rather funny...!).
I see rudeness must be your middle name then Duncan - have you heard of a common phrase "IMHO" - if so perhaps you'd be kind enough to use it when making such assertions! :roll:

No. IMHO would suggest that my opinion was other the widely recognised objective understanding that anyone looking at msmobiles (including the many who have been subject to his venemous paranoid bile) would quickly reach. My point was that I value other sources more highly because of this. If you want to discuss rudeness - how about attmpting to dictate how people express themselves, or insisting they use certain hackneyed terms to dilute their point - as you have done?

griph
10-22-2005, 12:30 AM
If you want to discuss rudeness - how about attmpting to dictate how people express themselves, or insisting they use certain hackneyed terms to dilute their point - as you have done?
Hey, you aren't just rude ... I haven't dictated or insisted on anything. Your well balanced - a chip on both shoulders eh? :wink:

Duncan
10-22-2005, 12:55 AM
If you want to discuss rudeness - how about attmpting to dictate how people express themselves, or insisting they use certain hackneyed terms to dilute their point - as you have done?
Hey, you aren't just rude ... I haven't dictated or insisted on anything. Your well balanced - a chip on both shoulders eh? :wink:

uh-huh. Please - explain a) how I was rude, b) in what way I've demonstrated 'chips on both my shoulders' (that would indicate I have a personal stake in being unpleasant about msmobiles - I don't observe that my views are anything other than the norm and so put *very* little thought into that post) and c) how telling me 'have you heard of a common phrase "IMHO" - if so perhaps you'd be kind enough to use it when making such assertions!' isn't dictatorial (and frankly a genuine example of rudeness). Right now you've just lost me.

I'm especially interested by the indication that what I said is only rude if I don't add 'IMHO'. Those four letters are pretty magical eh...? :lol:

Seriously - you seem to be getting a little wound up over an off the cuff remark - one that 99% of everyone who has ever had dealings with 'that' site would agree with. Is life so dull for you that you feel obliged to waste time springing to the defence of someone who really doesn't deserve your time...? There are more worthwhile things to do you know...! Mind you - can't say I'm not a little amused that someone should get so upset over a few wryly expressed words... that's forums for you...! :wink:

Duncan
10-24-2005, 04:46 PM
The giveaway here would be that the FCC documentation clearly says it is made by Quanta...! Rather more significant evidence than the paranoid ramblings of the unfortunate at msmobiles.

No need to be so disparaging about msmobiles.com !