View Full Version : Auto - Fill Website username and pwd programs for ppc?

thanos255
10-07-2005, 03:33 PM
I have roboform for my laptop and they have a ppc version but it is not an autofill program AND it is not even able to be edited! Pretty lame.

Anyone have any programs that Autofill in the login and pwd when on a ppc and going to your sites?

Thanks

Menneisyys
10-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I have roboform for my laptop and they have a ppc version but it is not an autofill program AND it is not even able to be edited! Pretty lame.

Anyone have any programs that Autofill in the login and pwd when on a ppc and going to your sites?

Thanks

For example, NetFront has auto-fill capabilities.

thanos255
10-07-2005, 04:28 PM
That is not the autofill I was thinking of. Plus I don't see a way to put new entries in there.

yankeejeep
10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
NetFront builds its list as you visit sites in a manner like IE does in desktop Windows. There may be a way to access the autocomplete listing to make entries but I have not found a way to successfully do so.

wbgordy
10-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Though not automatic, Tap Text by Dinarsoft (http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=17012) allows you to store and insert snippets of text available for any application (not just for email and word processing). I have not tried it myself, but it looks promising.