View Full Version : Beta Testers required for new Golf GPS Yardage application

paulhulatt
10-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I have developed a new GPS application that enables golfers to get accurate yardages using their existing GPS-enabled Pocket PC (or Windows powered Smartphone).

There are no extra bells and whistles to get bogged down with at the moment, just a simple to use application to help you get the best out of your golf game.

I am currently looking for beta-testers to test the application in-the-field (so to speak) and in return, I'll give a 50% reduction on the price once it goes on sale.

If you are interested in helping with this beta-test, please send the following details to [email protected]:

Name
If not, courses you play most often
How often you play
PDA/Smartphone details
GPS Hardware details

Thanks

Paul Hulatt
mCaddy

paulhulatt
10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Just a quick message to bump this up a bit as I still need beta-testers for mCaddyGPS.

In addition to the 50% discount for beta-testers, I will also be drawing 5 names (out of my virtual hat) who will win a free full copy.

I thought I'd also add that once everything is up and running, there will be a free community site where users can upload and download courses for use in the program.

So, if you have a Pocket PC, a GPS, and play golf, please send me an email and I'll get you on the beta-test.

Thanks.

Paul.

one4goals
10-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Interested in the beta test...all I am looking for are yardages...nothing complicated. I would like to download current course infomation and go.

Jim Groshans
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
No club membership...travel extensively throughout most of US.
Play about 3 times per month.
Palm-Aire CC, Pompano Beach is in my backyard.

New Dell Axim x51v
New Garmin CF Que 1620

All to arrive in about a week.

Let me know...

race-ar*2865
11-11-2005, 10:48 PM
i am interested
now using intelligolf
have garmin que3600