View Full Version : Sold!! Gently Used iPAQ 2750 w/MANY Accessories

Matilda444
09-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Be the first to donate $400 to my efforts in the 2006 Twin Cities 3-Day Walk benefiting the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and I will send you my gently used iPAQ 2750. Many included accessories: Dock, Manual, Original CD, extra high capacity battery w/charger, Adapter Plugs, Camera, 9volt external power, AA external power, Car Charger.

I'm now using a Dell Axim X51v.

Photo here: http://www.matilda444.com/photodump.htm

Click here to donate: http://www.the3day.org/twincities06/matilda444

I'll ship via UPS or FedEx overnight.

Matilda444
10-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Since there are no takers - I'll lower the price to $300.

Paul Martin
10-02-2005, 12:17 AM
My Jornada just died last night so I'm beginning to look. Couple of questions....in your picture, what's that thing that looks like it's attached to a keychain?

Secondly, since you've switched to an x50v, which has been the main unit I've been keeping an eye on, what are the significant differences between the 2750 and the x50v for you? Thanks.

Paul

Matilda444
10-02-2005, 12:32 AM
<snip>what's that thing that looks like it's attached to a keychain?<snip> It's an adapter that powers the iPAQ from a 9 volt battery.

<snip>Secondly, since you've switched to an x50v, which has been the main unit I've been keeping an eye on, what are the significant differences between the 2750 and the x50v for you?<snip> Actually, I recently switched to an AximX51v. My "toys" are a test environment for my business. At the advice of my network hardware technicians, I've switched from HP/Compaq to Dell. I have a weird "thing" about having everything the same brand. Therefore, Dell is now my hardware vendor. Period.

I really, really, really liked the 2750. The flip cover and the easy fingerprint security were big things for me.

I've been using iPAQs for 15 years or more. Change was tough!

FWIW the iPAQ 4700 went long before the 2750.

The Axim is a bit smaller. The screen is a bit brighter/crisper.

Functionally, very similar.