View Full Version : spb 3.0 light indicator

heymike
09-12-2005, 05:22 PM
well, as for the light indicator , is it basically possible to control the brightness of pda wirh a scroll bar? i have hardly ever seen it on my device. what is the problem with it? does it depend upon sorts of pda? thank you for your answers :mrgreen:

Sven Johannsen
09-12-2005, 05:37 PM
What PPC do you have? It has been dependent on PPC type in the past, but I'm not sure how many PPCs this might not work in currently. It works fine on my Dell X50v. Note that it only works when the Dell is not on external power. There are two backlight sliders in the control panel, one for battery power, one for external power. The SPB slider controls the battery power one. It still controls it when you are on external power, but you won't see a change because the actual light is being controlled by the other, external power, slider.

heymike
09-14-2005, 01:04 AM
thank you for the great answer. i am using wm2003 on my poz301. i didn`t realize what the slider meant because it hadn't been on my screen as always or else it had appeared few seconds after the soft-reset. so i don't know how it works as well. your answer helps me figure out the slider anyway.
:idea: