View Full Version : is it possible to to sync w/ my computer AND exchange server?

Chauzer
09-10-2005, 10:30 PM
i want to sync my personal calendar/emails/tasks from my home pc, but i also want to sync w/ exchange server for my work calendar/emails/tasks .. is this possible to have both my personal and work calendar/emails/tasks on my pocket pc (ipaq 4150, windows mobile 2003)? also i dont want my personal calendar/emails to be put onto the exchnage server so when i check outlook from my work computer, i dont want my personal stuff from my home computer to be shown in that outlook.. basically i just want both work and personal stuff to be shown on my pocket pc

is this possible?

thanks

yankeejeep
09-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Natively, a WM device can support two ActiveSync partnerships, one of which will be the primary partnership. The only real difference is that the primary partnership will be able to sync email and the other will not. Aside from that, both partnerships are the same and can sync all PIM areas. You will also be able to sync files with both partnerships but AS will require both partnerships sync the same files. Also, aside from inbox, which allows you to sync subfolders within the main inbox folder, all items sync only at the level of the main folder.

You can increase sync flexibility with a program such as Intellisync or Pocket Mirror. You can also expand the file sync options with a free program called MobSync.

Chauzer
12-26-2005, 11:22 PM
i cant figure out how to do this in activesync? iim trying to sync with my home computers calendar AND my work calendar on exchange.. id like to have both calendar items show up on my pocketpc.. is this even possible?

thanks