View Full Version : Shoul I wait? PPC-6600

code-frog
08-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I recently posted a question (about 5 below this one) about the PPC-6600 and an upgrade to WM2005. Not having learned much other than it may or may not happen. I thought I would ask this question.

I really like the 6600. I really need to integrate my phone PPC combination into one device. How long will it likely be before SprintPCS has an WM 2005 phone to offer it's PCS customers? If you think it could be a while perhaps I should drop the bucks and get the 6600 now.

I welcome any thoughts and both pro and con. If you are rash and impulsive and think it's always better to upgrade then I want to hear from you to. Just tell me you are an enthusiast so I can know that part as well.

P.S. I'm recently a subscriber and I have to say it beats the heck out of not being one. I should have done this a year ago. GAWD the time I would have saved...{SIGH}

- Rex

ADBrown
08-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, we can confidantly say that the 6600 will not be receiving a WM5 upgrade. No HTC PPC phone will. That said, I would wait. I would presume that Sprint will offer something in the not too distant future, probably the HTC Apache.