View Full Version : good vga programs

kaitanium
08-10-2005, 01:51 AM
anyone have vga programs that they recommend? im finding that most of the programs i have look bad on the screen of my x50v. i really need a taskbar/startbar program like wisbar that allows you to really close a program. tried wisbar and icbar and both dont work. dont wanna spend any money on spb's version. any recommendations?

Chairman Clench
08-10-2005, 09:22 AM
The new version of vBar supports VGA and it is free. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

I'm surprised that Wisbar Advance doesn't work on your x50v. When I had one it worked on mine just fine.

kaitanium
08-10-2005, 06:11 PM
the original pelmar wisbar doesnt work. i havent tried advance yet, last time i used it i didnt like it and the pelmar version was more intuitive. but ill take a look at vbar

kaitanium
08-10-2005, 10:02 PM
welp just tried vbar, its good except for the fact that theres discoloration on the start bar where the ok button is. dont like that. oh well.

SteveHoward999
08-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm surprised that Wisbar Advance doesn't work on your x50v. When I had one it worked on mine just fine.

Works well on my E830 too ... they just issued a revised version that is much less of a memory/resource hog that previous.