View Full Version : Looking for memory status on Today screen.

sgt-spam
08-03-2005, 12:20 PM
I used to use PocketMon from Sprite Software, but it has issues with VGA and WM2003SE - at least on my device.

I'm also a registered user of Battery Pack Pro and Pocket Plus.

What I'm looking for is a Today plug-in that will show, in megabytes, the amount of free RAM or storage space on my device.

PocketMon did this well, and had a 'small' form factor I loved. Pocket Plus will only show program RAM OR storage RAM, and I'd like to see both or have them alternate. Plus, I'm not crazy about it being integrated into Pocket Plus.

Battery Pack Pro has a great Battery Bar plug-in, but I'll only use the 'tiny' form factor and I disable all other options, sounds, etc. Only problem with BPP is that it will only show a percentage of used space, not free space in megabytes.

Are any of you using an app that will show free space in megabytes for program / storage RAM and all storage cards? It must be small!

Thanks!

Don't Panic!
08-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Switch to the SPB Tech EXT theme and your memory meters will show percentages or megabytes when you tap on them. I'm not a skinner but the free SPB Extended Theme Generator is easy to use. Yoou could use the Tech skin meters with your favorite skin.

HTH

Patrick Y.
08-04-2005, 06:18 AM
Try Wisbar Advanced and BatMemTime 3.3.7. :wink:

sgt-spam
08-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Thanks guys!

I have Pocket Plus, and have it configured to show free program memory, but then it does't show storage memory. Plus, I have two icons then for my file store and SD.

BatMemTime isn't pretty by any means, but it actually shows me exactly what I want to see - thanks! I currently have it configured to show free memory, and it lists program / storage along with the file store and my SD card. Perfect.

I appreciate the tip!