View Full Version : What keyboard works best with your RX3115 Ipaq?

PPC BLD
07-22-2005, 09:11 PM
I had an Ipaq 1945 2 years ago and I was extremely pissed that I couldn't find a single QWERY keyboard that worked with it. I called HP and they said there is none.

Now I'm looking for a new PPC and I like the 3115, before I get it I'd like to know of a keyboard that works flawlessly with it. No wireless! Who can help with a specific model keyboard for this ipaq?

thanks guys!

PPC BLD
07-23-2005, 09:34 PM
No one knows of decent keyboards for 3000 series Ipaqs?

Darius Wey
07-24-2005, 03:48 AM
No one knows of decent keyboards for 3000 series Ipaqs?

These days, with almost all the new Pocket PCs sporting Bluetooth, the general preference is a Bluetooth keyboard. That way, if you ever upgrade your Pocket PC, you can simply bring your keyboard over to the new device without having to worry about different connectors and what not.

phs
07-27-2005, 02:13 AM
Now I'm looking for a new PPC and I like the 3115, before I get it I'd like to know of a keyboard that works flawlessly with it. No wireless! ...

Before bluetooth keyboards came out, I also thought that only serial keyboards were worth the money. I had two IR keyboards and they were a mess. But when I got a bluetooth keyboard, my prejudice against wireless went away. I suggest that you go with a bluetooth keyboard instead.

PPC BLD
07-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Thx guys, sounds good. Ordered a bluetooth keyboard.