View Full Version : How do I connect outside my network to activesync?

chees
07-22-2005, 05:08 PM
I have a casio e-115 running windows ce 3.x (2000) with a linksys wireless CF card. I'm having trouble figuring out how to connect to activesync outside my local network. I was going to get a VPN program as I have it setup on my PC but all the ones for my PPC model have seemed to be phased out and impossible to find. Can somebody please help? I also have another question, is there a version of MSN messenger for 3.x MIPS still working? So far I tried messenger force, microsoft portrait and imov. The first 2 seem to have been phased out and don't work any more an imov seems to have absolutely nothing to do with actual MSN messenger as I cannot add any actual hotmail accounts to my contact list. And one last question about this wireless card I'm using which seems to be pretty common. Its model is WCF12. The problem is I can't figure out at all how the heck I'm suppost to choose which wireless network I want to connect to. The card seems to connect to what ever wireless network it thinks is best in the area without giving me a decision.

chees
07-26-2005, 01:43 AM
I'm really starting to HATE this site. Nobody ever bothers to help me. I'm sure many people know the answers to these issues.